The idea of criticism follows formula:
- To see and understand
- To comment and guide and support
- To educate, lead and care
- To achieve greater good together
- To support intellectual independence (of individuals)
Definition of Criticism
Criticism is the ability “to separate, to decide, to comprehend or to judge“. When somebody has ability to comprehend and separate she has ability to envision, create, construct and cultivate the substance. To cultivate means to sow. To sow means to grow. To grow means to mow. To mow means to thresh. To thresh means to grind. To grind means to bake. To bake means to mould. To mould means to form.
To form means to give form. To give form means formgiving. Formgiving = intention + libido + ability + future + care + independence + respect + carry on. Carry on means to guide the next generation. To guide means to care, tell, separate and comprehend. It means even to judge and criticise.
Criticism is Caring
Juhani Risku´s criticism is based on theory and practice. Juhani Risku on the Internet:
- Juhani Risku as architect
- Juhani Risku as ex-Nokian
- Juhani Risku Formulas and Mathematics of Beauty, Work, Phenomenon, Leadership, Design)
- Juhani Risku as critic
- Juhani Risku as media, Internet, technology and operator business coach
- Juhani Risku keynote speaker (Designing the Future, Erotic Design, Techno-Drama, How to Save Nokia, Criticism of Architecture, Innovation & Design Bolzano, Future & Urban planning, Nokia Innovation Center)
- How to be ousted from Nokia – early warnings lead to firing
On this blog you may get some ideas about criticism in different contexts like art, architecture, design, business, journalism and leadership.
To contact Mr. Juhani Risku for further information, lectures, keynote speaches and workshops please send email: arkkitehti.risku(à)sci.fi