Risku Design™ is the company and trademark consisting of all business activities and trades with its products, services, solutions, and patents made by Mr. Juhani Risku, architect, acoustician, and industrial designer.
Risku Design™ was established in the year 1977. The company has located in Finland, France, Lapland, and Norway:
- Finland 1977…1989, 1994…2009, 2017…2020 [Tampere, Högfors]
- France 1989…1994 [Paris]
- Lapland 2009…2014 [Inari, Ivalo]
- Norway 2015…2017 [Trondheim]
Risku Design™ works in the areas of Art, Architecture, Arts & Crafts, and Design. The widest portfolio of the works and activities of Risku Design is presented on ArchitectureRock Web pages. Other pages of Risku Design are as follows:
- Kritiikkiblogi [Finnish]: Critique on architecture, design, art…
- InterestMachine: The wisdom, meaning, drama and beauty machine
- InnovationSocietal: Visions, plans and concepts, for societal reforms
- InAction [Finnish]: Visions, plans and concepts, for societal reforms
- MIST Dimensions: Topological and geometrical research of 4D reality
- RodMobile: Electric car concept.
Typically all areas of Art, Architecture, Arts & Crafts, and Design scale in size, magnitude, culture and human mind. E.g. architecture scales to city planning and structural components, to theater and anything connected to the notions αρχι– (archi-) + τεκτων (tekton), the superior and prior + master of any art and activity. Architecture also scales to acoustics, interior design and construction business.